Thursday, August 13, 2009

Teengirl Fantasy Video on Pitchfork

Watch the video that Pitchfok calls a "gorgeously trippy video." Gorgeously trippy? That seems about right whose band's bio reads as follows:

"Sometimes when I close my eyes I picture a club far away where there is free piƱa coladas. People are happy and no one can hurt me, not even myself. Suddenly a glitter ball light starts pulsating out of a cube that appeared out of the ocean. It slowly walked towards me and asked me to dance. I figured, why not? The night grew into a sunrise, I sat on a rooftop and cried while falling asleep, but with a glimmer of a smile on my face. It was possibly the most beautiful club I’d ever been to. The pulsating ball of light was called Teengirl Fantasy."

Come to LPR on August 15 and let Teengirl Fantasy put a glimmer of a smile on your face.

No comments: