Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Writer's Studio at LPR w/ Philip Schultz and Colm Tóibín

Last Friday's The Writer's Studio Reading Series event at LPR is now streaming in its entirety online, courtesy of WNYC. The reading featured Pulitzer winning poet Philip Schultz and National Book Award nominee Colm Tóibín. You should listen to it, and if I'm forced to I'll use the excuse that it's National Poetry Month and I bet that you have done anything to honor or appreciate a poet in the last eight days (unless, of course, you have, then I am sorry - but then again, you are probably a person who does not need to be reminded that it is National Poetry Month, and you probably hate it for it's ability to enforce poetry as a novelty item that should only be visited once every year...I am on your side...).

You can listen to it here:

No comments: