Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Added: Eric DiNardo to the Rachel Platten Show




Eric DiNardo will play a solo set from 7-7:30pm on Friday, August 7, opening for Rachel Platten.

“The funk of Mraz, the energy of The Goo Goo Dolls, and the eloquence of Mayer” is what many describe as the music of Erik DiNardo.

This Boston-born singer-songwriter prides himself on being unique…and the way in which his musical career sprung has been anything but normal. “I wanted to learn to play guitar so I paid one of my rock-star buddies with cigarettes and whiskey for him to teach me a few chords. I got hooked…on my music that is, not whiskey, and the rest is history.” For years he penciled his lyrics to life’s experiences and taught himself advanced guitar techniques, and quite naturally, Erik’s artistic talents blossomed.



More information here.

No comments: